Aug 17, 2010

This Summer Sun

Going back to school makes me want to just sit back and listen to the Avett Brothers for hours on end. If you haven't ever listened to them, I highly recommend you do. It's folksy and wonderful.


In other news...June's two month shots were yesterday, which was just about as bad as it sounds. Having her there and screaming almost makes me want to go get in the picket line and yell with the ladies against all vaccinations, just to avoid her being so upset. On that note, I do think that Jenny McCartney and Jim Carey are crazy, and to their efforts I say this: My old manager refused to get his son vaccinated, and 3 years later, he still wasn't speaking and was Autistic anyways. But to each their own, I guess... At least with all of the screaming I can rest assured she won't get Rotavirus and start poohing everywhere. 




To counteract her horrible shots, June did her first pool time, which she absolutely loved. Cliff and my little water baby splashed around for a few hours, while I took more pictures than I know what to do with. 


Tomorrow: More pool time, and back to work for Grace! Thank goodness.





No comments:

Post a Comment